Monday, June 16, 2014

Whoo! Free Stuff!

Super excited about this post.
I've been trying to write one since I moved, and it just hasn't happened. UNTIL NOW!

Hopefully you are visiting this post via my Etsy shop, European Bluebird -- thank you for stoping by! I'm so excited about making art and sharing it with you all! Here are The Adventure Photos -- all you need to do is right-click and save them to your computer!





So I'm in Minneapolis right now, on the cusp of a free week. All of the moves last weekend went smoothly, even though I needed a new front brake job on my car the day I planned to drive to Minneapolis from WI. My poor car! He's hanging in there, though. 

Our first few gigs went well, though they all had their quirks. We played to a practically empty room last Wednesday night at the 318, played outdoors in the blustery wind and rain for a wedding, and a tree fell on my car the night before we had a super early church gig. Just a few dents, but whew. I'll be lucky if we make it through the summer! But, we've got some fun gigs coming up in Iowa and Wisconsin -- check out our calendar

Hope you enjoy these free downloads! I've got several other projects in the works, so keep checking my Etsy store over the next few weeks! 

Cheers to adventure!  



No comments:

Post a Comment