Tuesday, October 29, 2013

design 101

Greetings from a happy place -- MY CLEAN ROOM! What a thrill, what a thrill (!!) to have a clean room once again! Finally made it through all the boxes and old things, and while it's not the most orderly place due to lack of storage, it is considerably more livable. Welcome.

So, I've been working through those online classes I mentioned earlier, and my second class, Design 101 on iversity.com just started yesterday. It's a lot of interesting concepts that I am not used to dealing with, namely because it is a design course, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. Seems like I'll be uploading projects or pictures or something a lot, so I thought I would post my work here as well. A fun way for you to see what I'm up to. I'll also post links to my music production assignments, since those will probably be YouTube videos.

Today's D101 Assignment was to have a friend take a photo of me, and then take a self portrait. Two photos. So, here there are. (The corn maze wasn't taken today but I was alone all day so I had to work with it.)






















(I promise this isn't a vain attempt at anything, just want to share the assignments in full.)

Hopefully there will be more interesting projects than just my face. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment